Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

59020ac226d82.jpg

RioRhythmicClubsTails.png

Probably alone on this one. So, me and my brother thought "Let's play rhythmic gymnastics using the Sonic characters, because that will be hilarious!" And we were wrong. So very, very wrong.

And I am terrified that this image actually exists. Long story short, by the end of using this evil creation, I was literally crying, screaming, feeling incredibly sick and collapsed on the floor. And I had nightmares about it. And that was five days ago. I personally think that is the most inhuman video game torture of all time. We now want an emergency eyewash station in case of further emergencies.

That was the worst reaction of the bunch, the second worst was Sonic (That just made me cry and feel sick), and third worst was Silver (Just made me cry).

I find Sonic characters creepy anyway. LOOK AT THEM MOST OF THEM ONLY HAVE ONE EYE WITH TWO PUPILS.

And yet you're okay with Wario, Eggman, Bowser, and Waluigi performing synchronized swimming, described by Northern Verve's dad as "the worst thing ever seen"?

Princess Zelda said:
*bananabird*
Man, that's ugly.

There is also the queen, but she doesn't look as bad.

389px-Banana_Bird_Queen.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
And yet you're okay with Wario, Eggman, Bowser, and Waluigi performing synchronized swimming, described by Northern Verve's dad as "the worst thing ever seen"?

Yes, that one is funny hilarious. Dr. Eggman's Rhythmic Gymnastics looks like he's trying to put on deodorant, but Bowser and Waluigi almost look professional doing it. I'll admit Wario's is kind of very disturbing though.

So Odyssey wasn't the first time proprtions were unproportional.

The artwork always looks way worse then the actual game sprite

Mcmadness said:
These on the other hand...

435.jpg

This one is something LGM secretly wants Mario to be like.

You left out the part where they're living inside Yoshi and believe that cows are extinct.

I don't want to know where Mario stuck his finger in.

LeftyGreenMario said:
You left out the part where they're living inside Yoshi and believe that cows are extinct.
If I listed every weird part of this book, I'd be posting the entire book. There are game overs where Mario is stuck between Yoshi's teeth (he compares himself to lasagna) and trapped between Yoshi's toes (which is apparently worse than being swallowed), Yoshi swallows a fully-grown Luigi and everyone argues over which part of Yoshi's distended belly is Luigi's head and which is his feet, Bowser decides to shrink himself and numerous members of his army so that they can attack the insides of Yoshi rather than staying normal-sized and attacking, Mario has to remember if a certain soda can be swimmed in, which he only knows from reading an article from a medical news journal...

When the previous books featured characters actually dying and literally every dinosaur being killed, this just seems absurd.

Man, I wish there was more of that in the games. It would certainly break up the boredom.

Back