Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

i made my own sometime ago after Rosalina became a thing in MKDS.

qT5HyoPl.jpg

tumblr_n7f3bqeoGV1s07uqho1_1280.png

This render reminds me of the Ice Climbers for a pretty obvious reason.

Also, I personally think one mini upscaled to the size of a baby (Similar to Honey Queen being scaled down) would be enough for me, because what if the 4 of them on the render tried to ride a bike!?
tumblr_n839rrMUFh1s07uqho3_r1_1280.gif

The person who created these renders did a very good job, nonetheless.

They should really make that a playable character, a group of five Mini-Marios. It's a great, creative, and cute concept.

I want the models. :P

I'll make a render of my character on a kart shortly once I stop being lazy

Trunks Mario said:
They should really make that a playable character, a group of five Mini-Marios. It's a great, creative, and cute concept.

I do think that would be a cool idea to have in Mario Kart. You either do it with a bunch of Mini Marios or a bunch of different Minis, as it solves the problem of having one but making it large or something. You've then got one to accelerate and brake, one to steer and the one on the top can throw the items.

Rendering this was unbelievably hard, and rendering the metal on the kart was the hardest part to get it just right >_>

I finally did it, even though it took more than 2 Smash Run rounds to create a full render of this sucker....and this isn't counting all the previous test renders I did plus edits to the image.

qg9fuMY.png

By the way, if anyone wants official Mario Kart 8 models, don't hesitate to ask. I ripped all of the models and I'm too lazy to upload them to the Model's Resource.

Alex95 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:
Alex95 said:
sfwrQUE.png

(And it also doubles as a thread-relevant pic)

LOL this is way too extra.

Could use it in his sig, so it always shows at the end of his posts ;D

Well, I am impress that you have created a signature for me! I appreciate what you did, so in my gratitude, I will use it. With that said, I will still end my posts with these words only because I might change my signature if I need to.

Thank you for reading.

There is something soothing with the way Mario said "Hey, you very good! See you next time...". I think it's the way Mario Kart 64 made Mario sounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfB9mWtfM8g

Thank you for reading.

abgnqsi8x5qu1exqyojo.jpg

While I agree that Power Moons are plenteous in this game, I think it's a great thing because the fact that you stay in the spot after collecting them makes this game feel more substantial. The Captain Toad part is funny, not only because he's practically some of Super Mario 64's Star-giving Toads, but also because of how you find him in Tostarena.

Thank you for reading.

It'll be funny if the later panels of Mario shows him wearing Power Moons as clothes and you see them dripping off his hat and pant legs and you see some in his mouth and ears.

I can only imagine Bowser's dismay if New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Odyssey had an unholy baby.

i made this for Rosalina's 10 year anniversary. Baby Rosalina may not be my favorite, but she is super cute to drawn and for another special reason it was very fitting in this one. ♥

10_years_of_rosalina__featuring_baby_rosalina_by_swiftie24s-dbsywam.png

I like seeing the words "Michelangelo", "Renaissance", and "epitome" next to a picture of Mario in a dress.

michelangelo is a lost bro
odyssey is the renaissance of 3d mario platformers
and wedding dress mario is the epitome of the male form

Back