Card unfortunately does not contain The Best Lamp Ever

Slushy the Slushball said:

When are we going Baby Luigi drawn in DT style goddammit

winstein said:
Baby Luigi said:
Card unfortunately does not contain The Best Lamp Ever

What do you mean?

Thank you for reading.

It's moments like this that make you wonder if the enemies are really sentiment beings, or were merely created by dark magic. After all, Ganon could easily create a legion of monsters if he wanted to.

I have no sympathy for the unprovoked fuckers who are out for my hide.

That was awful.

Magikrazy said:

I don't understand what this is based on and what's the story behind its creation. Could you please explain? Also, is this a derivative of something funny (aka meme)?

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Magikrazy said:

I don't understand what this is based on and what's the story behind its creation. Could you please explain? Also, is this a derivative of something funny (aka meme)?

Thank you for reading.
Well you see, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And to make a long story short, Mario wants to marry the cute girl reading this in a classic subversion of him normally wanting to marry Princess Peach and Luigi finds this very humor.

Magikrazy said:
winstein said:
Magikrazy said:

Thank you for reading.
Well you see, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And to make a long story short, Mario wants to marry the cute girl reading this in a classic subversion of him normally wanting to marry Princess Peach and Luigi finds this very humor.

Firstly, is this based on an existing meme that I am not aware of?

Anyway, based on how you described this, there's no reason behind this comic besides making a joke. Is that true? (Also, did you make this?)

Thank you for reading.

mario_by_polaara-da4cd1g.jpg

the fireball looks like a jellyfish and someone now owes me colored pencil artwork of Mario riding a rocket wielding a beam gun rifle because that someone said Mario was originally supposed to be doing that

Back