Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

RIP headphone users at 0:52.

FlintofMother3 from DeviantArt

https://www.deviantart.com/flintofmother3/art/SMB-the-movie-coloring-book-REMAKE-06-728292299

Person has a series of the film recreation to something more palatable for Mario fans.

Also with creative liberties

smb_the_movie_coloring_book_remake_06_by_flintofmother3-dc1ltxn.png

I really love FlintofMother3's artwork. His artstyle meshes very well with the Mario artstyle that one of his fan art manages to be mistaken for the real deal (so he had to apply a watermark to protect it further). His original stuff is also really great, not to mention he's made a cool sculpture too:

clay_princess_peach_by_flintofmother3.jpg

Thank you for reading.

He, along with ThePinkMarioPrincess/CloTheMarioLover, FamousMari5, and IceCreamLink are the only people that come close to making things look like Yoichi Kotabe's art style. I don't know but I have a feeling that if Yoichi Kotabe ever dies, ThePinkMarioPrincess can continue his style for Mario games. It's a damn near exact match.

Princess Mario said:
dang, Mario has some muscle tone.
Well, he does break all those brick blocks, and lift and throw stuff bigger than his head.

Oh, hell yeah. Great workout for him. That artist really should try drawing him in those swim trunks to really show off the results of the countless crap he's destroyed and thrown. :)

The image above is based on Jurassic Park, isn't it? I don't think there were wired fences in either Fossil Falls or Steamed Gardens, are there?

Thank you for reading.

Nope, and that actually explains why those bits of the image look like they were extracted from photos rather than drawn. Yeah, Jurassic Park didn't leave that much of an impression on me.

I thought that was Mario from the sideburn and the head's proportions.

Goddam twins.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
comm__gaming_tennis_match_with_the_equestria_girls_by_nintendrawer-dceos18.png

This is a cool interesting piece of art from Nintendrawer.

OML that's Nintendrawer?! I have never seen her draw ponies!!

winstein said:
Who is Luigi cos-playing as?

Thank you for reading.

I dunno, I think it is a Princess Luigi AU...

Princess Mario said:
I thought that was Mario from the sideburn and the head's proportions.

Goddam twins.

XDD

tumblr_otoqa6ngLP1utq852o2_r1_500.png

Made by the same artist as the Sonic & Garfield avatar I used last time.

Thank you for reading.

Back