Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

krool_krunch_by_geo_dragon-dcjsx16.png

backbreakah_by_joeadok-dcjtow6.png

king_k__rool_has_come_aboard_to_smash_ultimate__by_mast3r_rainb0w-dcjl3wz.png

I know it's off-topic, and probably for my own pleasure, but by looking at Mewtwo, it made me think about it.

Isn't it a missed opportunity that the first thing Mewtwo was gonna do in his Smash 4 reveal trailer wasn't beating the shit out of Lucario? Because of that whole "replacement" meme.

Just a thought.

I mean Lucario didn't replace him though. Mewtwo was supposed to be in Brawl alongside Lucario. Unfortunately, Mewtwo was cut for time reasons.

I know that, I only said that because of the meme, would've been cool to see Sakurai aknowledge it, but eh, not like it was big problem. Just a nod to the fanbase that thought this way.

Back on topic:

super_mario_fanart_by_jibrinarts-d7uzzg0.jpg

By which I mean "post random fanart so that you don't dwell too much on the conversation"

An artist's rendition of what he loves to see in a future Mario game... back in 2012. He quotes:
The idea that Mario could explore a 3D environment was mind blowing! I hope that future Mario games bring back that open world exploration with HUGE levels!

Fast forward to now, and Super Mario Odyssey is the type of game that fits this artist's wishes.

super_mario_universe_by_luigil-d58mwgc.jpg

Thank you for reading.

You know, people seem to have a very firm misunderstanding as to what kind of personality Mr L actually had.

mr_l_and___baby_l__by_lilwendel8706.jpg

(i've posted this already i know that just roll with it)

With Mario & Luigi being the main topic, here's some artwork from MAST3R-RAINB0W that drew various characters in Mario & Luigi's style. Here are some relevant Mario-related ones:

__mario_luigi___rpg_style__wario__waluigi_by_master_rainbow-da55k3t.png

__mario_luigi___rpg_style__donkey_kong_by_master_rainbow-dahawhx.png

__mario_luigi___rpg_style__diddy_kong_by_master_rainbow-daai95b.png

__mario_luigi___rpg_style__rosalina__and_luma__by_master_rainbow-da96dl1.png

Thank you for reading.

Mario and Luigi sees Wario and Waluigi bicker to the point where it breaks out into a fight involving lots of hammers and stomping.

Mario: We can learn from those two!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjicEenn59A

This is made using Source Filmmaker, and the animations for these are quite fluid. Not every clip here is Mario-related, but I can't separate them so here's the whole thing. Of the clips that are exempt from anything Mario, we have Sonic throwing a card, Scout scolding Garfield, Sonic giving advice on harassment, M. Bison shouting "Yes!" and Link failing to get a burger.

Thank you for reading.

Back