Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

prince_dreambert_by_bunnyziegs-d93gzif.png

tumblr_static_transparent_dreambert.png

tumblr_otyuu1YIWo1vjwaeho2_1280.png

full.png

Now for something different: the Super Mario theme in minor key! Basically the minor key is to make the song sound like it wasn't right, and usually denotes something negative. One example of a song with minor key is Super Mario World's Castle theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAGM9feOcI

Thank you for reading.

I hate ships.

Always goin around all big like, moving freight around. Buncha jerks.

Mcmadness said:
I hate ships.

Always goin around all big like, moving freight around. Buncha jerks.
I think we exhausted all these jokes months ago on another thread lol.

I only hate Luaisy if it involves Mr. L

The Paper Mario games are a separate universe and that's pretty obvious

the M and L games are too

RainbowDiamond-SMP said:
winstein said:
Could you please elaborate on your disgusted reaction?

I just hate Luaisy..

I probably should have asked the question better, given the answer is the bare minimum in what I got out of the question. Basically I would like to know the reason that you dislike the Luigi and Daisy relationship.

Thank you for reading.

J & Siph said:
I think we exhausted all these jokes months ago on another thread lol.
Good ship
276px-SMO_Art_-_Odyssey_Ship.png

Bad ship
600px-StarshipMario.png

Here's an interesting piece of music: it's made using a custom-made Mario Paint Composer, which has more features compared to Mario Paint's composer feature. Because of the fact that it's custom-made, it's more user-friendly in creating music, and people has already made some nice music using Mario Paint's quirky instruments. This one in particular is a medley of music found in the Super Mario series (including Mario Bros. and Yoshi's Island), and if you have a half hour to listen to the whole thing, you're in for a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPR4Yf-FfiA

Thank you for reading.

Why does King Boo go to school? I mean he's a ghost. He should be billions of years old.

Welllll you always learn something new especially with a crazy teacher around!

Princess Mario said:

Isn't this supposed to be called "The Magic School Monster Truck", since it looks less like a bus now? I know the Magic School Bus can change forms, but for the most part it sticks to being a bus despite changing its appearance.

Thank you for reading.

Back