Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

I knew all that before when I saw it on DeviantArt. I follow the group, after all.

Toadgamer said:
Wait, so the two male Toads didn't just change their species, but also their gender??
They were always uncomfortable about their gender dysphoria with, what, being voiced by a lady.

DnLQkzaUwAAtW5Z.png

DnLQN7KV4AIpWcw.png

In case you aren't aware why Peach is using the Firefin Splat Charger, it's based on the part where Toad used the Nintendo Switch smartphone app, specifically this image below:
DnLQlg2V4AAWWjS.png

The image reveals some funny details:
  • Peach is Rank X, which is the highest possible rank in Splatoon 2, so she is presumably the best Splatoon player in that match. Moreover, she has 23 Splats (or kills in layman's terms) so she has great aim, since charger weapons demands great aim and is not something everybody can easily pull off.
  • Toad, despite using a Blaster (a weapon that can 1-shot and do splash damage), only has assists (meaning that he contributed to a kill but not the finishing blow), but got Splatted (or deaths in layman's terms) very often, which could mean that he can't aim well, which is something a Blaster require.
  • Luigi has only one kill, and it's only an assist. However he painted a lot of turf, which is why he used his Special the most (though to be fair, it's also challenging to use. Ironically, Luigi has experience with the Poltergust, but he's not so experienced with the Sting Ray judging by the low kill count. It's also interesting the Luigi never got killed.
  • Bowser also received a lot of deaths but not much in the way of coverage AND kills, which is probably due to how heavy that weapon is (and maybe also because he was targeted a lot)
  • The Goomba actually playing Splatoon and still managed to do something. You know, because Goombas have no hands (and it has no toes either).
  • Oddly, Bowser Jr. is not using a Brush weapon, though a Roller is pretty close in functionality.

Thank you for reading.

Pizza Time! said:
Luigi should have use the Splat Charger, since he was a precision type in Mario + Rabbids.

Yeah probably, though the Jet Squelcher is a long range weapon anyway, along with the Sting Ray, so it's not too big of a difference. Still funny that Luigi never scored any finishing blows.

Thank you for reading.

I've heard of Foeyay but that's ridiculous.

The lore thiccens.

What should we call it? Peacher? Bowsette?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they added a new boss fight where Bowser uses the Peachette powerup?

Because I can picture myself laughing my intestinal tubes out if I had to fight something like this.

Moldomré said:
Howsa 'bout we just forget the port and power-up exist, hm?

How bout you just relax and get over something that is not a big deal?

Lucario said:
The lore thiccens.

What should we call it? Peacher? Bowsette?

Bowch

Back