What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

no leo will never get an oscar else the internet would break

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Definitely the best movie in the series.

Return of the Pink Panther

only watch about 30 mins of it but it was pretty funny

especially the scene where the two guys are fighting in the Inspector's apartment

Penguins of Madagascar

Gave a few chuckles, but a mediocre plot (if it can be called that), and poor character development, kind of ruins it.

Return of the Jedi

It's a pretty good movie, but the end was so predictable.

GalacticPetey said:
I don't see how that's a bad thing. The moment Luke arrives on the Death Star to the ending is some of my favorite Star Wars content.

I can't stand predictability though.

I love everything with the end with Luke and Darth Vader and the Emperor. What I don't like is when they interrupt this with the fucking ewoks

GalacticPetey said:
You must hate any film when the good guy wins then.

That's the basic ending of any movie tho. What I'm saying is it's irritating when you can predict plot twists that the makers probably didn't want you to know about.

Kurt Cobain said:
I love everything with the end with Luke and Darth Vader and the Emperor. What I don't like is when they interrupt this with the *bleep*ing ewoks

I happened to be watching that at the same time I made my UP page. I mention this because both The Emperor and my persona are electrokinetic.

Mary Berry said:
GalacticPetey said:

That's the basic ending of any movie tho. What I'm saying is it's irritating when you can predict plot twists that the makers probably didn't want you to know about.
Are you talking about Darth Vader redeeming himself? I don't think that was supposed to be a massive twist to throw the audience off. The struggle inside Vader was something that was built up. It wasn't supposed to shock you.

The name Return of the Jedi was kind of a tip off. Expecting that the Emperor would win in a movie called Return of the Jedi is kinda obscure, we all expected that the Rebellion would win.

GalacticPetey said:
Mary Berry said:
GalacticPetey said:

Are you talking about Darth Vader redeeming himself? I don't think that was supposed to be a massive twist to throw the audience off. The struggle inside Vader was something that was built up. It wasn't supposed to shock you.

Right at the end when Luke takes off Vader's mask y'mean?

Back