What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Nabber said:
The Lord of the Trash: Fellowship of the Javelin

what the fuck lmao

Princess Mononoke

Wow a better version of Nausicäa also with new elements and better animation.

nice.

this probably beats out most of the earlier ghibli movies ive watched (idk about grave of the fireflies and castle in the sky though).

back to the future

watched it with a friend of mine and it wasnt too bad

kinda slow in places but overall pretty good.

i don't get why everyone's complaining about the martian being nominated for best comedy

yeah, it's a drama, but it's still pretty funny, and i didn't see anyone complaining when Her and Nebraska were both nominated for "comedy" two years ago

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

This movie brings back so many memories...

The Penguins of Madagascar
It's OK, but compared to some of Dreamworks' other films, it's sugar honey iced tea.

Spirited Away

>tfw 10 years after youve watched it the last time and still dont understand what just happened

i mean i kinda understood a lot and after reading the wikipedia article some implications became a bit clearer but

i still dont get how did she know that her parents werent among the pigs at the end

thats the one thing thats confusing me since 2006

horses tbh said:
i still dont get how did she know that her parents werent among the pigs at the end

thats the one thing thats confusing me since 2006
she just like, knew, because she cared a lot about them and tried to remember who they were

no i refuse to believe its that simple she couldnt tell shit when she was at the stable earlier and also she almost forgot her own name

horses tbh said:
no i refuse to believe its that simple she couldnt tell shit when she was at the stable earlier and also she almost forgot her own name
it's called character development

Back