What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Watching Ted as we speak

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe

The films in the Heisei Gamera trilogy are supposed to some of the best kaiju films ever. This first one didin't impress me that much. I'll see how Gamera 2 fares tomorrow. I'll see the third film at G-Fest.

The Incredibles

Now that we've signed up for Netflix, I decided to finally watch this since everyone's been telling me it's one of Pixar's best films, and I can see why. Lots of action and suspense, funny moments, great animation and voice acting, the list goes on.

Definitely deserves a sequel because of that cliffhanger ending, so it makes sense why people have been preaching for a sequel for a while.

MCS said:
The Incredibles

Now that we've signed up for Netflix, I decided to finally watch this since everyone's been telling me it's one of Pixar's best films, and I can see why. Lots of action and suspense, funny moments, great animation and voice acting, the list goes on.

Definitely deserves a sequel because of that cliffhanger ending, so it makes sense why people have been preaching for a sequel for a while.
Can't belive you only just watched it now.

Yoshidude99 said:
MCS said:
The Incredibles

At least he's seen it. I have yet to watch it haha.

Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:
MCS said:
The Incredibles

At least he's seen it. I have yet to watch it haha.
you're missin out bro

MCS said:
LOL

Wasn't exactly the greatest of movies. Shouldn't have trusted Netflix to recommend this one.

it's got miley cyrus in it, I can't believe you're not stabbing your television and going on a murderous rampage

Despicable Me 2

The minions were the best part of the movie.

despicable me 2 yesterday

then last night I had a movie night, stayed up till midnight watching:
clash of the titans (original and remade)
mysterious island
king kong (2005)
and X-men

Back