What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Watched the first Pokemon movie for the first time in years last night and it still effing makes me cry

Jason and the Argonauts

Only got to watch the ending of this movie last time I saw it; pretty good movie and the stop-frame stuff in this movie is really impressive (I don't know what the standards for stop-frame movies up to 1963 were though.)

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

First time watching. Was decent IMO. Parts I liked were beginning with that Asian and the whole Sentinel, Optimus Prime and Megatron ordeal.

The interview with a Vampire
I liked it, it was pretty creepy and scary at some loints and was much better than twilight lol. Despite how scared and worried I was for most of the film, the bit at the end where Tom Cruise hijacks the car actually made me laugh

The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey

Very neat film.

Pacific Rim
Best movie of the year. Easily. It's a love letter to the Kaiju genre. The audience was cheering and clapping during the fights. The very lend of the credits dedicate the movie to Ray Harryhausen and Ishiro Honda. These two men define the Kaiju genre. Go see this movie at least twice/

GoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGoSeePacificRimGOSEEPACIFICRIM!!!!

I'm dead serious, original concept, great execution, Guillermo del Toro is a genius, this feels destined to be a classic, best summer action movie EVER, never had this much of a blast since The Avengers (I have a limited range of comparisons, unfortunately), this movie deserves all the money and views it can get!

Seriously, if you're having trouble choosing to see a movie anytime soon, or even if you don't watch that many movies, do yourself a favor: GO SEE PACIFIC RIM! You will not be disappointed! ...Hopefully.

Back