What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

You could always see it in theaters. But I guess since it was only in theaters for four days and only in certain locations, I guess not.

Do you even watch DBZ?

GalacticPetey said:
You could always see it in theaters. But I guess since it was only in theaters for four days and only in certain locations, I guess not.

Do you even watch DBZ?
I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid, I miss my childhood. :'(

But that doesn't mean I don't remember the characterS.
Goku's origin name was Kakarot and he was born on planet Namek
Vegeta tries to be the next big shot
Piccolo is the lone wolf
Chi-Chi is the overlyprotective wife of Goku

i don't even get how you can watch cam videos at all, let alone on your phone

like i'd much rather wait the three of four months for a high quality version to come out than watch cam

supermariofan said:
Nysic said:
Boyhood

Wow, that was a great movie.
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! What the fuck does it take for that movie to get released near me?!?!
my parents dragged me to a town today and i was really upset but then i saw a theater was playing boyhood and got really excited

my parents said they'll take me next week if it's still playing

Iron Man 3

Also a decent film, though I wish the PTSD plot actually led somewhere. Also, that special effects budget was ridiculous.

I've never watched the theatrical version, but talking to people who have - the whole thing makes a lot more sense in the extended edition. There are lots of scenes that explain Boromir's motivation, how Aragorn got back to Helm's Deep after falling off the cliff, and the biggest one is how they actually deal with Saruman in the extended edition of Return of the King.

I had the honor of introducing my cousins to Shaun of the Dead (one of them had already heard of the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, but had never seen any of them). We also got to watch half an hour of Hot Fuzz before they had to leave, but they loved the movies.

No-Face said:
supermariofan said:
Nysic said:
Boyhood

Wow, that was a great movie.
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! What the fuck does it take for that movie to get released near me?!?!
my parents dragged me to a town today and i was really upset but then i saw a theater was playing boyhood and got really excited

my parents said they'll take me next week if it's still playing
update: it's playing next week. seems like i'll be watching it

Back