For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Mason said:
GalacticPetey said:
This thread is about love, not bullying
Well gee, it's NintendoQueen's thread, and NintendoQueen didn't show any bit of disapproval when I made an all bullying post.
That is because I agreed with all you had to say :)
Agreeing is my job

Lolwut, when did agreeing become a job for people to have.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Yeah, I was planning on using the name of your college to teleport into your room and murder you.
Jokes on you, I don't live in a dorm :P I commute.

Curses! Foiled again.

Crackin355 said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Mason said:
GalacticPetey said:
This thread is about love, not bullying
Well gee, it's NintendoQueen's thread, and NintendoQueen didn't show any bit of disapproval when I made an all bullying post.
That is because I agreed with all you had to say :)
Agreeing is my job

Lolwut, when did agreeing become a job for people to have.
Apparently, you don't know me

Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Nor do I want to.
You took the words right out of my mind. Except I would've worded it different. But I don't think anybody gives two shits how it's worded. I sure don't

Anyway, I was hugged by the person I used to have a crush on the other day. I was very confused at first since I thought she hated me. or maybe she was just being a bitch like usual. Either way I was kind of thinking "Why are you greeting me with a hug, the last time you did that was a year ago."

*jumpies outie into thread without reading previous posts*

Yay I have a girlfriend. We exchanged Christmas presents on Sunday. She gave me a poem/painting and a necklace with my birthstone. I gave her a signed Homestuck book and a Mechek necklace. Yesterday while wracking my nerves over an essay, the chain on my necklace broke ;~; so I have to find a new chain.

This morning when we exchanged our little morning greeting texts, my phone autocorrected 'pffff' to Peggy and she was like '.....Wat' (her name is Christene) and I was like 'oh god no I meant pffff' and I thought she was gonna freak out or something when I said 'punch him for me metaphorically Peggy' but she was laughing so hard once I corrected myself. I was worried about my response, which didn't send to her phone until a few minutes after I actually pressed send, so I was freaking out in English class but she was like 'tis coo have a good day'

Auto said:

Yay I have a girlfran and we exchanged Christmas presents on Sunday. She gave me a poem/painting and a necklace with my birthstone. I gave her a signed Homestuck book and a Mechek necklace. Yesterday while wracking my nerves over an essay, the chain on my necklace broke ;~; so I have to find a new chain.

This morning when we exchanged our little morning greeting texts, my phone autocorrected pffff to Peggy and she was like '.....Wat' (her name is Christene) and I was like oh god no I meant pffff and I thought she was gonna freak out or something when I said 'punch him for me metaphorically Peggy' but she was laughing so hard once I corrected myself, which didn't send to her phone until a few minutes after, so I was freaking out in English but she was like 'tis coo have a good day'
I'd prefer it if you typed in English.

Comprehensible English.

Dr. Javelin said:
Auto said:

Yay I have a girlfran and we exchanged Christmas presents on Sunday. She gave me a poem/painting and a necklace with my birthstone. I gave her a signed Homestuck book and a Mechek necklace. Yesterday while wracking my nerves over an essay, the chain on my necklace broke ;~; so I have to find a new chain.

This morning when we exchanged our little morning greeting texts, my phone autocorrected pffff to Peggy and she was like '.....Wat' (her name is Christene) and I was like oh god no I meant pffff and I thought she was gonna freak out or something when I said 'punch him for me metaphorically Peggy' but she was laughing so hard once I corrected myself, which didn't send to her phone until a few minutes after, so I was freaking out in English but she was like 'tis coo have a good day'
I'd prefer it if you typed in English.

Comprehensible English.

That would be impossible as I'm typing in a rush. I SHALL EDIT LE POST LATER. Actually now. Yep.

Fix'd.

Crackin355 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Nor do I want to.
You took the words right out of my mind. Except I would've worded it different. But I don't think anybody gives two *bleep*s how it's worded. I sure don't

Anyway, I was hugged by the person I used to have a crush on the other day. I was very confused at first since I thought she hated me. or maybe she was just being a bitch like usual. Either way I was kind of thinking "Why are you greeting me with a hug, the last time you did that was a year ago."

Wow, that is confusing. Perhaps you should approach her about it and ask what was with the sudden affection she exhibited.

Auto, you are the FIRST person to post in this thread who has a boyfriend/girlfriend. :) YOU ARE THE FIRST, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

Auto said:
Crackin355 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Nor do I want to.
You took the words right out of my mind. Except I would've worded it different. But I don't think anybody gives two *bleep*s how it's worded. I sure don't

Wow, that is confusing. Perhaps you should approach her about it and ask what was with the sudden affection she exhibited.

Woah Woah, I'm not gonna fall for her again just because she hugged me. She's still a self-centered bitch. I should know, she completely started ignoring when I wouldn't give my extra food to her every day on the bus.

Auto said:

Yay I have a girlfriend. We exchanged Christmas presents on Sunday. She gave me a poem/painting and a necklace with my birthstone. I gave her a signed Homestuck book and a Mechek necklace. Yesterday while wracking my nerves over an essay, the chain on my necklace broke ;~; so I have to find a new chain.

This morning when we exchanged our little morning greeting texts, my phone autocorrected 'pffff' to Peggy and she was like '.....Wat' (her name is Christene) and I was like 'oh god no I meant pffff' and I thought she was gonna freak out or something when I said 'punch him for me metaphorically Peggy' but she was laughing so hard once I corrected myself. I was worried about my response, which didn't send to her phone until a few minutes after I actually pressed send, so I was freaking out in English class but she was like 'tis coo have a good day'
Nyeh, I text my crush but she's been texting me less and less lately... I don't know why, but we don't really get time to talk outside of texting so yeah I'm kind of sad.

GLaDOS said:
Nyeh, I text my crush but she's been texting me less and less lately... I don't know why, but we don't really get time to talk outside of texting so yeah I'm kind of sad.
Hey! I have had the same issues with the guy I would talk about on here. I would text him or PM him on Facebook and yeah...

Men are just plain awful with their phones. She doesn't turn on her phone often but usually she texts me as soon as she does (unless she's talking with her best friend, I think she can do that for hours.) I seem to be the only one I know who carries around their phone whenever possible and almost always has it on.

GLaDOS said:
Men are just plain awful with their phones. She doesn't turn on her phone often but usually she texts me as soon as she does (unless she's talking with her best friend, I think she can do that for hours.) I seem to be the only one I know who carries around their phone whenever possible and almost always has it on.
Hey I'm with you on that one! I carry my phone everywhere and it's always on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back