Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

yoshiking14x said:
Is it true that people are only using heavy-weights now?

I don't have the game, and that's why I'm asking this.
I see a shit-ton of heavyweights online, so yes.

then again i'm guilty bc my fave character is heavyweight
then again i do it for fun so it doesn't count

man it must suck that your favorite character is an abused character online

yoshiking14x said:
Is it true that people are only using heavy-weights now?

I don't have the game, and that's why I'm asking this.

Not always. There are some very good lightweight and middleweight users as well.

Baby Luigi said:
it does. especially since i upload my highlight reels and people get confused with like 3 rosalinas

but, if i switch, there's always going to be another couple of those characters. after not seeing pgp for many races, i tested her out. BAM! like 2 other pink gold peaches like can u not plz

Cynthia said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah, I like Metal Mario but not for stats. The good stats are just a bonus for me.
Same here. I also consider his heavyweight just a bonus.

Well, it's a good thing she won't be over used in Smash Bros.

I'll main her difficulty just you wait

Stargazing said:
Well, it's a good thing she won't be over used in Smash Bros.

I'll main her difficulty just you wait
What if she is overused?

You won't see her spammed online a ton because she's gonna be a very technical and tricky character. It won't be like Meta Knight where you can just spam buttons and win.

Palutena on the other hand...

Probably not the right place to be bringing up Smash Bros. stuff.

Stargazing said:
Baby Luigi said:
it does. especially since i upload my highlight reels and people get confused with like 3 rosalinas

but, if i switch, there's always going to be another couple of those characters. after not seeing pgp for many races, i tested her out. BAM! like 2 other pink gold peaches like can u not plz

I know how that feels sometimes. Of course, whenever I use Rosalina, I'd always pair her with a kart. And since you typically don't see very many Rosalinas who use the Biddybuggy online, that makes it even easier to figure out which Rosalina is me.

For the heavyweight stuff, I don't care. Baby Mario is my main and I win basically all my online races with him, even though I'm always versing the Rosalinas, Bowsers, and Mortons.

MnSG said:
Probably not the right place to be bringing up Smash Bros. stuff.

Stargazing said:
Baby Luigi said:

I know how that feels sometimes. Of course, whenever I use Rosalina, I'd always pair her with a kart. And since you typically don't see very many Rosalinas who use the Biddybuggy online, that makes it even easier to figure out which Rosalina is me.
I always use azure roller tires

no rosalina's use those

I always use Light Blue Yoshi.

You can tell which Light Blue Yoshi I am because I'm the winning one.

Stargazing said:
I always use azure roller tires

no rosalina's use those

Those Slick and Cyber Slick lovers out there...

Maki Nishikino said:

If only that latter sentence would fully hold water, especially with the item spam and speed combo abusers out there.

MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

If only that latter sentence would fully hold water, especially with the item spam and speed combo abusers out there.
it does fully hold water. I'm Light Blue Yoshi. Light Blue is the colour of water. It all makes sense now.

Maki Nishikino said:
MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

it does fully hold water. I'm Light Blue Yoshi. Light Blue is the colour of water. It all makes sense now.
this is the best

Maki Nishikino said:

That's not what I meant. I more mean that if other people are using Light Blue Yoshi, you're not always going to be the winning one out there.

MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

That's not what I meant. I more mean that if other people are using Light Blue Yoshi, you're not always going to be the winning one out there.
Well yeah. I can't win every single race, that's just impossible. I wasn't being serious, I was making jokes that I think flew over your head.

Even though there aren't really any Metal Marios anymore, there are still quite a few and I'm the one in the Flame Rider.

MnSG said:
Why am I not surprised?
Why are you asking me?

pls don't take this seriously, it was a joke again. I feel like I have to point it out now gdi you have ended me

Maki Nishikino said:
Why are you asking me?

pls don't take this seriously, it was a joke again. I feel like I have to point it out now gdi

Don't worry. It's not a question that needed an answer. I've been suckered by such sentences before after all.

The most horribly overpowered combo is Morton+Jet Bike+Button+Cloud Glider

Like jesus, it gets 4.25 speed and 4.00 acceleration, not to mention pretty decent handling at 3.25

Back