Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I'm betting 2nd week of November personally.

That's pathetic

Maybe they'll reveal it next Tuesday

? Block said:
That's pathetic

Maybe they'll reveal it next Tuesday

It wasn't until mid-October that the first DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors was released. The same scenario could apply to Mario Kart 8's first DLC pack.

in other words, dlc's that may actually be worth it take awhile.

Have some patience.

We all knew it was getting released this November some time ago. All we're asking for is an exact November data. Now that we hit November, we should get it soon.

Pakkuman said:
Nysic said:
inb4 it's the last day of november
By that time, everyone in the world is playing Smash.

except me apparently

? Block said:
Pakkuman said:
Nysic said:

except me apparently

same for me

i love smash4 but im way too burnt out of it.

Not that it matters. Grand chase, borderlands 2, sanctum 2, and agarest generations of war are so much fun anyway.

Oh yeah, mk7 is pretty good too. I feel like i play too many games in one day.

? Block said:
We all knew it was getting released this November some time ago. All we're asking for is an exact November data. Now that we hit November, we should get it soon.
As soon as we get the latest MK8 trailer featuring Link.

In some day, Nintendo will show off the 'Link trailer' for MK8, which means "the DLC release date is nigh".

Kavitha Thakur said:
no, it's December 5th here
it's actually November 28th now

Expect a date this week most likely.

Pakkuman said:
Nysic said:

Maybe not everyone. I'm quite sure that those who own Hyrule Warriors will still be waiting for the remaining three DLC packs to be released. And as for us, there's still May 2015 for the second DLC pack.

The only things that hypes me in this November DLC are the courses, the karts look meh to me and none of the three characters are interesting. Why Villager and Isabelle have to come in May. :(

the only reason I bought the dlc was for the courses, I kind of wish you could have just bought those instead of the whole caboodle

Kavitha Thakur said:
the only reason I bought the dlc was for the courses, I kind of wish you could have just bought those instead of the whole caboodle
Which is why they bundled everything together.

Cirdec said:
The only things that hypes me in this November DLC are the courses, the karts look meh to me and none of the three characters are interesting.
I agree completely. The karts aren't all that important to me, and the character choices are atrocious. This ain't Smash.

I'm cool with having Link (but screw Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach), and the karts look really cool to me.

I also bought both packs for the new tracks. I can't care less about any of the characters and the cars are meh to me since I always use the Pipe Frame with the Standard Tires and the Super Glider.

Trying out the new tracks will probably be my biggest priority myself. None of the vehicles in the pack look like they'll be sharing the Biddybuggy's stats.

I like the new karts though. The characters in that DLC pack (except for Link) can just go screw themselves

Back