Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Lakituthequick said:
Anyone else with me that Toad's Polar Base is a better name than Ice Ice Outpost?

Anyway just so that I don't sound negative, I can now say that all of the music in the DLC is top-notch just like the rest of the game, I applaud them for the effort into pushing Nintendo to the top of the ranks for DLC quality in just over a year *clap clap*

SKmarioman said:
Lakituthequick said:
Anyone else with me that Toad's Polar Base is a better name than Ice Ice Outpost?
I find it coming out of the mouth smoother. They really nailed a Dutch translation, that doesn't happen incredibly often.

SKmarioman said:
Lakituthequick said:

Anyway just so that I don't sound negative, I can now say that all of the music in the DLC is top-notch just like the rest of the game, I applaud them for the effort into pushing Nintendo to the top of the ranks for DLC quality in just over a year *clap clap*

We haven't even heard the Gold Mine remix yet :P

Ice Ice Outpost's music is win, probably going to love that track if I get to race on it eventually.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
At first I thought it was a thing from Paper Mario but I doubt there would be a PM track.
Yeah, as soon as I heard that name that's what I thought of because Dry Dry Outpost (which was a town of sorts so I'd assume this to be one too).

I'll take this regardless, though.

Magikrazy said:
And why do people always call it "Super Smash X" when they talk about Nintendo crossovers?

Smash implies there's fighting, which there isn't in racing. Not in the conventional sense, anyway.
Maybe because it's the main Nintendo crossover and people don't usually put much thought in when coming up with names.

SKmarioman said:
Lakituthequick said:

to be frank, i'm happy we even got substantial dlc for a good price after all, so i'm happy with nintendo

i hope nintendo joins the rest of the gaming world with the dlc add-ons (but please, i hope they don't copy capcom and ea and other ---- companies)

Back