Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Link's online everywhere.

The Hero of Hyrule
The Hero of Mercades
The Hero of F-Zero

For a moment there I thought SK and I were the Light Blue Yoshi crew but then he just stole my win so fuck that.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
If you're talking about tilting your kart/bike up/down, I thought that's been able to do that since at least Wii. I saw a video on it I think
You could do that in DS too, but here I mean it actually affects your air time like in F-Zero, no other courses let you do that.

Maki Nishikino said:
For a moment there I thought SK and I were the Light Blue Yoshi crew but then he just stole my win so fuck that.
Sounds familiar actually.

Still mad. Forever mad.

It was the exact same way ;_;

Also I just learnt how to low jump sort of I think.

I would not let you steal the win that time, not on Yoshi circuit. Sk too good you intimidate me when you're right behind me.

I fished this out of reddit because I remembered seeing this yesterday and thinking it was neat
mFSf6i0.jpg

I'm annoyed that my three favourite tracks are in F Tier.

Maki Nishikino said:

Mount Wario, my fav course is A Tier, as well as Toad Harbor my second.

I also care for Shy Guy Falls and Cloudtop Cruise which are in D

and Grumble Volcano my favourite retro course is in F

meh

Baby Luigi said:
I like Mute City too but I'm baffled to how there's absolutely zero coins in the course yet you can get coins from item boxes...

seriously, if you're coin grinding, do NOT pick this course

You get coins when you are in the boost zones.

Baby Luigi said:
I like Mute City too but I'm baffled to how there's absolutely zero coins in the course yet you can get coins from item boxes...

>does not know about boost zones

I'm fucking sick of GBA Mario Circuit, who really would pick this basic track. The amount of times I see that picked when it's option is painful.

Lucina said:
I'm fucking sick of GBA Mario Circuit, who really would pick this basic track. The amount of times I see that picked when it's option is painful.
I always pick basic tracks because they allow for easy drifts and you can't get fucked over by obstacles (although Yoshi's Valley is the best course)

My favourites- N64 Rainbow Road, N64 Royal Raceway, N64 Yoshi Valley are all in the B tier, also I swear, I don't have N64 bias, I never even played MK64.

Gamefreak75 said:
dolphin shoals and bone-dry dunes in f-tier

as it should be :luigi:
This is basically the one thing you can say while talking about mk8 that makes me super salty.

Fuck all of you with your bad taste, mount Wario and sunshine airport are mediocre, toad Harbour is ass-tier :yoshi:

no, I love mount wario and it definitely deserves A-tier
but bone dry dunes is epic it doesn't belong there at the bottom
I need to play worldwide more and show my opinions

Maki Nishikino said:
Gamefreak75 said:
dolphin shoals and bone-dry dunes in f-tier

as it should be :luigi:
This is basically the one thing you can say while talking about mk8 that makes me super salty.

Fuck all of you with your bad taste, mount Wario and sunshine airport are mediocre, toad Harbour is ass-tier :yoshi:
dude

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Yasuke Matsuda said:
grumble volcano belongs down there imo it was annoying as shit [in the wii version anyway still dont have 8/a wii u]
It was my favourite in Wii though

Freakworld said:
Baby Luigi said:

>does not know about boost zones

i didn't know about it when i made that post, i already discovered it

i assumed the purple roads were part of the race tracks

Vaporeon said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
grumble volcano belongs down there imo it was annoying as shit [in the wii version anyway still dont have 8/a wii u]
It was my favourite in Wii though
grumble volcano is absolutely epic
always good for a laugh when playing with friends

Back