User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Amazon Fever in the Air

New Super Mario said:
I don't care about the amount of them, it's just boring to do them all in a row. You know, mix it up a bit.

You know, I have been mixing them up, and I've been spacing them out. Just remember that I have A LOT of competitions to do, and I'm trying to avoid doing things that require other sites such as the sporcle or the one website where you have to play a flash game. Trust me; bad idea there.

Nabber said:
i think your challenges were much more interesting in general though

like bmb's basically gives you two or three options

Gosh, sorry that we have only had like not even a 1/5 of the competitions, and that I wanted to start out a bit smooth since there were like 21 players and A LOT of tallying of the things. Trust me, the challenges will get a lot of variety.

Tentomon said:
actually, i kind of like this challenge.

Tailmon said:

It gets A LOT better.

And since I sent them all out, what do you guys think of your images? I found it very interesting to see how each team went in a different direction...

*images*

So, you all ended up in random parts of this massive jungle. Now what? Did I just fail at giving you guys a challenge or what? You were all supposed to arrive at Macho Picchu! The hell?

:) Tomorrow, I'll get everyone "back on track". In the meantime, I would study everyone's maps.

Did everyone start at the same place

and bmb i really want to a reason of why i cant draw these maps because if i dont get one im doing it anyway.

New Super Mario said:
I don't care about the amount of them, it's just boring to do them all in a row. You know, mix it up a bit.
now you're just complaining for the sake of complaining

Tentomon said:

and bmb i really want to a reason of why i cant draw these maps because if i dont get one im doing it anyway.

Your reason will come shortly.

And yes, just going to reiterate to everyone, no copying down the image! I mean, I don't know why you would have to since you already have the image and whatnot, but hey, just listen to me.

Terriermon said:
New Super Mario said:
now you're just complaining for the sake of complaining
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying a variety would be nice.

Tentomon said:

bmb tell me this

it's probably going to be something stupid like you have to put the images together somehow

I call he deletes or edits the image, and we have to remember our path to get back to the start.

who wants to bet that at least one of us somehow ended up in a different country

BMB

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

HOW DID YOU...

I'm very bothered that it would break the rules to share the results of my examination. But my results came out kind of creepy. Like, really creepy.

I'll probably redo it, to make sure i'm right. But this is weird.

Edit: BMB, i need another answer:

Were this maps created by the decisions of the players on which paths to go, and the decision of the players only?

Tentomon said:
*Complaints*

Were this maps created by the decisions of the players on which paths to go, and the decision of the players only?

As long as you aren't copying the map, we'll be fine.

The map was created based on the directions you all wanted to go. Each other is the decision that the team member made. Remember though, for each arrow, the decision is different. So if you go to the right, and then the arrow goes down, that is actually another right. Just want to clarify that.

And yes, it was created by the decisions of the players only.

Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:
*Complaints*

The map was created based on the directions you all wanted to go. Each other is the decision that the team member made. Remember though, for each arrow, the decision is different. So if you go to the right, and then the arrow goes down, that is actually another right. Just want to clarify that.

Unless making a copy in my head counts, then no.

My point about breaking the rules is that we aren't allowed to reveal which way we went on our paths, unless that rule has been removed while we examine maps.

Also thank you. But that just gives me more what the fucks.

Tentomon said:
Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:
*Complaints*

Unless making a copy in my head counts, then no.

My point about breaking the rules is that we aren't allowed to reveal which way we went on our paths, unless that rule has been removed while we examine maps.

Also thank you. But that just gives me more what the fucks.

Well, I posted the pictures. Examine the maps as much as you want. The more you look at it, the more you'll see what I'm hinting at. ;)

You're just not allowed to copy it down or any forms of looking at the images.

BTW, Gutseh, I request you remove that photoshop. I really hate saying it, but just for the time being while I wait till tomorrow night to explain everything.

am i the only who doesn't get this

The teams rush forward into the dense forest. Team Action decide to continue straight while Team Amethyst and Team Fusion travel down the left trail. They all continue walking until Team Amethyst take the right path next, with Team Fusion taking the left path.

Team Action continue down their path, struggling to continue forward. All they see are trees, and other bunches of stuff.

NSM: Is this really the way?

Reversinator: Do you have a better idea?

NSM: Well...

Reversinator: That's right, no. So let's get going!

NSM: Fine...gosh...

Team Fusion continue to go down until find this massive opening. They cautiously walk through it, but MCD has a strange feeling.

MCD: We should go around?

Gutseh: Why? You afraid that we will win too soon?

Smasher: Not funny, but I really don't see any reason why not to just continue through it. It's a shortcut.

MCD: I guess...

As they begin to get into the center, suddenly NSY tricks over a wire, which causes a huge net to spring up from beneath them, causing them all to be trapped just a few feet above the air.

MCD: You idiot! When we out of this net, I'm going to kill you!

NSY: Hey, don't blame me!

MCD: Wasn't talking to you.

Team Amethyst notices a huge river cutting across the forest - The Amazon River. They all decide to continue down it, at least for the time being.

Smg2daisy: Any ideas where this is leading?

Toad: Nope, but it's a better chance than any we have.

Cirdec: At least the water's mist is nice with this hot weather.

POP: You can say that again.

Night begins to fall upon everyone, after a very long time of travels. BMB, at Machu Picchu, is surprised at how no one has come in yet. He talks through the walkie talkie, which he as well planted three on the three team members.

BMB: Fusion, Action, and Amethyst, where are you at?

Rocker: ...we found this hoard of bananas in the middle of the forest, but the mosquitoes are really biting! Ouch.

MCD: ...Gutseh got us stuck in some sort of booby trap, and these weird guys are currently dragging us away. Help!

BMB: ...Amethyst!

LN1: ...we're trapped in some sort of webbing! I think a cocoon. These huge worm-like things are tying us in it! I'm starting to break free though...

BMB: ...great. Here, change of plans. Now, you guys need to listen closely. Here is your new challenge:

Part 2 of the 7th Challenge! Since all the teams are lost across the Amazon, it is time for you guys to find your way back! That means you have to travel backwards of the path you took, which means that you need to flip the arrows! You are not allowed to look at the maps, and if I did everything correctly, all of them should be deleted, but if not, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THEM! I expect some hiccups, and if you all get it perfect, I'll make you guys redo it where you have to do someone else's paths..

However, not all of you will be doing it. No, only one of you will be doing it! That's right, you guys will be relying on 1 person from your team that you vote, will be doing this challenge. Not only that, but here's the best part: whichever team loses, that player will be automatically eliminated! The stakes are higher than ever! Gutseh will unable to be voted just because he made that mspaint image and it would be cheating of him to use it, so sorry Team Fusion if you wanted to put pressure on him. Be wise with your picks: Do people that you either know will do bad and you want out, or someone that you are confident in that you think will lead you to victory!

Here is what the selected members will do:

Route:
Left, Right, Middle
Middle, Right, Left
Right, Middle, Left
etc.

They will do all three choices. For each path, you can pass first if your first choice is the correct one, but if it is not, then your second choice will be tested, and then your third. Your score of how many paths you took will be accounted for, and the person will the highest score loses. That means the best you can do is with a score of 10, and the worse being with a score of 30. Remember; this is all backwards too, so don't forget about that!

So everyone, please send me your votes, and then we'll decide which 3 people will be battling to stay into the game! You can only vote for members on your team. Gutseh is not allowed to vote as well, just to even things out.

BMB: So tell me who you want to lead the routes, and we'll get started!

Will the players be able to figure their way back out of the Amazon, or will they be food for what is hidden in the depths of this jungle? And who will be sent packing? Stay tuned to find out!

85 said:
I call he deletes or edits the image, and we have to remember our path to get back to the start.

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

85 said:
85 said:

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

I know; I was like "damn it, as long as I don't acknowledge it maybe no one else will read it ."

Well, I updated the challenge a bit btw.

FOR THE CHALLENGE!

You are allowed to ask another player from that team what paths they took. They are only allowed to tell you the arrows; no one is allowed to tell you what paths they were designed!

You are allowed to ask me for 2 people whether they are lying about it or not, and me giving you the correct ones if they are. That is just to play nice, okay?

EDIT - BTW, I exceeded my 50 PM limit, so I can't respond to any PMs atm.

EDIT 2X - You know what? Screw it; I'll just go back to the original challenge.

idk i don't really like the sound of that

it sounds way too complicated and useless, and there's nothing stopping everyone from lying

Back