User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Amazon Fever in the Air

Oh, so i shouldn't have saved all three maps?

Oops. I can delete those. Or just not look a them, i dont even know where i downloaded them too anyways. And the photo is just a random string of numbers so i cant search it. Damn i didnt think that through. I find them, i'll delete them.

Now I do have something else, I put the map on a coordinate plane, (in my head of course) and i wrote a bunch of notes down about it.

Can i use that?

Edit:

Wait a second, so you give us our map, and tell us to study it, closely examine it, and then you have us do another person's path?

If we wanted to cheat, having us do another team's map doesn't really stop anything.

I reverted the challenge back to the original one.

However, I'm telling you that if you guys that if I get all of them back the same, I will find a way so that the other players can help out.

How about this:

We do our own paths, but we can also guess at the other team's. If we guess correctly, we can place an obstacle or something there to slow the other team down. That way, the challenge isn't impossible, yet it still has a bit of challenge.

85 said:
How about this:

We do our own paths, but we can also guess at the other team's. If we guess correctly, we can place an obstacle or something there to slow the other team down. That way, the challenge isn't impossible, yet it still has a bit of challenge.

I was thinking more of having the teams each select one route they would like to change on the other teams, so that everyone has 2 paths that are changed, and so 2 of the paths you choose may be off...

BMB why don't you tell us about the challenge after you finish it?

Also, i'd like my question answered.

And if you alter an integral turn, you could mess up their whole path. Teams would have to be wary of which two paths were changed.

Nice one.

85 said:
And if you alter an integral turn, you could mess up their whole path. Teams would have to be wary of which two paths were changed.

Nice one.

However, there is a huge flaw in it.

Edit path #1 (or 10, not sure which it would be, i'll make sure bmb clarifies, if the one closet to the start, path #1 or path #10?) \

Well whichever is closet to where we all ended up, you edit that, and if you dont accidentally change it to whatever it already was, it will send in a completely opposite direction.

Which would turn this challenge from a game of memory to a game of complete luck and guessing.

LN1 said:
Dafuq happened that I got 8 new PMs during my time not in the forum?

ln1, you got a bunch of PMs

boohoo

Tentomon said:

I did finish it, but then everything kind of came down when it appeared that the photos couldn't be deleted, so I had to think on the spot. Obviously I was about to make a bad choice, but then I settled it out.

But Toad, the changed direction doesn't affect the rest of the path; just that one path would be affected (even though it won't be physically correct, I don't want to make everything more complicated). So yeah, I think I'll do that, which I send to everyone in their QTs.

Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:

I did finish it, but then everything kind of came down when it appeared that the photos couldn't be deleted, so I had to think on the spot. Obviously I was about to make a bad choice, but then I settled it out.

But Toad, the changed direction doesn't affect the rest of the path; just that one path would be affected (even though it won't be physically correct, I don't want to make everything more complicated). So yeah, I think I'll do that, which I send to everyone in their QTs.

Actually bmb think about it

say one team went forward last, which would mean to get back they need to go forward first

if toad changes that to left, and the person doing it gets everything right, they are way way off their destination.

so can someone tell me what was wrong with the original challenge

because i really don't think it needed to be edited in any way

LN1 said:
Tentomon said:
LN1 said:
Dafuq happened that I got 8 new PMs during my time not in the forum?

ln1, you got a bunch of PMs

boohoo
And I'm not allowed to ask because.....

read the PMs, question answered

Tentomon said:
Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:

say one team went forward last, which would mean to get back they need to go forward first

if toad changes that to left, and the person doing it gets everything right, they are way way off their destination.

Yeah, I know, I said that logically that should have been the case and that it would mess everything up, but because that is too complex, we would just pretend that this is like the Lost Woods and that every wrong you go just leads you back to the same path entrance, okay?

Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:
Xerneas said:
Tentomon said:

Yeah, I know, I said that logically that should have been the case and that it would mess everything up, but because that is too complex, we would just pretend that this is like the Lost Woods and that every wrong you go just leads you back to the same path entrance, okay?

Wait what do you mean by that?

Wrong guesses wouldn't send you off track; they'd just make you waste time.

Then how would we possibly get back to the start, if we only pick 10 things, but we get sent back if one is wrong?

I'm very confused.

i said waste time not turns.

like, if you're supposed to go left and you go right, you get a time demerit. you still go to all 10 locations, it just takes longer to get there. too many time demerits, and you lose the challenge.

85 said:

like, if you're supposed to go left and you go right, you get a time demerit. you still go to all 10 locations, it just takes longer to get there. too many time demerits, and you lose the challenge.

Oh, okay i see now. Thanks toad. =D

Tentomon said:
85 said:

Oh, okay i see now. Thanks toad. =D

Yeah, what Toad said.

i was ignored

why was i ignored

it made me feel ignored

Back