Mario pictures

The Lakers are canon in the Nintendo world???? Holy sheet, that's supposed to be the basketball team I'm supposed to be rooting for!

i thought you're supposed to be rooting for the clippers these days

mvdk_mario_minis_1280.jpg

I used to think that Before Mario's Mario banner is original, until I've seen the picture above.

beforemario_master_top_Blog_3.jpg

Princess Zelda said:

A Let's Player I like to watch commented on how Waluigi looks like a Muppet when he's carried like this (when he was carried by a Flutter rather than a Lakitu).

Thank you for reading.

when you eat koopa surprise
smPciZG.gif

531018.jpg

San-ei recently made an adorable Cappy plushie! And a cappy Mario hat!

I don't think any boo is intimidating looking.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Mcmadness said:
I don't think any boo is intimidating looking.

180px-King_Boo_Artwork_-_Luigi%27s_Mansion_Dark_Moon.png
LuigivsKingBoo-288x300.png

Those are not cartoony eyes :'(
King Boo's tongue's recent date with its favorite flavor of ice pop, electric blue raspberry more than makes up for it.

m9KReSe.png

the losing character in Countdown Pound doesn't actually despawn when it loses, it just goes off-stage and hangs there in limbo

Princess Zelda said:

Wow, to think that they were going to retain the Silicon style of official art seems unthinkable now! I mean, it's the first game where Peach and Daisy adopted a new look, so I wonder why they decided Daisy especially should have a redesign.

Thank you for reading.

mario is looking for dinosaurs while one is sitting right on his hat
337px-SMO_explorer_wallpaper.jpg

also those artworks are gorgeous and i wish there were wider versions so i could set them as my wallpaper somewhere else but my phone
337px-SMO_Wallpaper_-_New_Donk_City.jpg

(edit after nearly a week: turns out i cant even put it as the wallpaper on my phone :/ cant have even the majority of the image only a small chunk of it. the images are still gorgeus so whatever)

I'm still mystified how Koji Kondo doesn't think Mario is cute or at least his style shouldn't be cute. Mario is a natural for cuteness. :)

Back