Mario pictures

Wario is in the race

Luigi 64DD said:
Mario should be winning The UI isn't supposed to be red. Oh no, now this text is red!
it's actually supposed to be reddish during a team match, and yes, though, Mario's only second....

BBQ Turtle said:
There are two Marios on the map?
Edit: Actually, for you, that's probably what's right with the picture. The Wario flying off the map underneath the arrow. But then again, that could also be a good thing because it probably means he's losing.
I didn't notice the 2nd Mario lol, but you're absolutely correct with the Wario. Actually, everyone was WAAAAAY off the map, but respawned all before Wario did, so we just snapped a screenshot right before he respawned to make it seem like he's screwing around way too much.

LED42™ said:
Wario is in the race
He has to be in the race, actually. No one else is all that willing to take the 12th place slot for him. Someone's gotta be last place somehow!

QbfobDY.png

When you pause Mario Kart Wii, the character heads don't actually despawn. The game just moves their heads down until you don't see them. If you force the heads to go far north with free-fly and you pause the game, you'll see these beautiful heads.

Holy shit, that's the artwork I've been wanting to see again for literally years. I can't believe I see it again!!

LeftyGreenMario said:
Holy *bleep*, that's the artwork I've been wanting to see again for literally years. I can't believe I see it again!!

There are a few more of them in the Gallery page to Mario Party 3 on the wiki.

five wise crankies
see no evil, speak no evil, yell at evil, i dunno scratch your head or something, heck everything just kick the evil with a cane

Odyssey model ripping...

that was fast. Someone was more than happy to give me a model she ripped

and now I possess this model for realz

qiBr4Eu.png

This is the face of Mario in permanent shock horror that he's in a dress thinking about all the abuse he'll eventually go through in Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe even GTA V because Nintendo again designed some of their textures in that annoying "chop half of the texture block away and let the game engine mirror the texture, but most 3D modeling programs textures I've seen don't do this and thus force me to edit the UVs" style shown below.

iV058ae.png

*appears*

LeftyGreenMario said:
This is the face of Mario in permanent shock horror that he's in a dress thinking about all the abuse he'll eventually go through in Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe even GTA V because Nintendo again designed some of their textures in that annoying "chop half of the texture block away and let the game engine mirror the texture, but most 3D modeling programs textures I've seen don't do this and thus force me to edit the UVs" style shown below.
Oh, I actually know this one.

You can have 3ds Max mirror-tile textures with this checkbox on the bitmap in the Material Editor. (Ignore Tiling saying 2, that was me testing a thing.)
3dsmaxmirrorbitmap.png

*disappears*

Lakituthequick said:
*appears*

LeftyGreenMario said:
Oh, I actually know this one.

You can have 3ds Max mirror-tile textures with this checkbox on the bitmap in the Material Editor. (Ignore Tiling saying 2, that was me testing a thing.)
3dsmaxmirrorbitmap.png

*disappears*

I actually know about this already, the problem is, I don't think porting it to games have this option (ala Garry's Mod, Smash 4, Left 4 Dead 2) so it forces us to flip the UVs in half.

5a6e78f726d51.jpg

Yes I had a hand in helping this modder since his name is BLgotswag because that username is the best username

Back