Mario pictures

7vL1gWJ.jpg

MnSG said:
ZByTZtt.jpg

Looks like Giga Bowser has met his match...

If anyone remembers the screenshot on the quote above, I was able to set up another revision that's a bit more fair.

10wr8uv.jpg

I recently did some additional parameter editing in Smash Wii U, and figured out which values affect the size multipliers for the Mushrooms and Lightning during a Giant Special Smash. In the quoted screenshot, Bowser was set to 5.4x normal size, but for the Final Destination stage screenshot, Bowser (or in this case, Dry Bowser) is set to 4.5x normal size.

Edit: New screenshot.

2rhv78m.jpg

Smile for the camera!

I made a Sturmovik airplane for Mario Kart 8 because why the hell not

o90kgc5.jpg[img]

RXVIU8T.jpg

Tangle The Lemur said:
This has got to be the worst Zodiac assignment of all time
I'll give them credit for being mostly unflattering assignments, which makes it a step above most horoscopes.

at least tell us where you got the horoscope from so i can try and find the rest of it

i need to know which shitty game boy advance game i am

Umm... I don’t really get it. What do slides have to do with the Thunderhand and Firehand?

Magikrazy said:
at least tell us where you got the horoscope from so i can try and find the rest of it

i need to know which shitty game boy advance game i am

exactly, i want context.

It kinda depends on the environmental conditions. When the sun’s burning, you can burn your ass on metallic slides for example.

i think for me is different because im used to see the ''closed'' ones on water parks.

i think it's kinda a mistake to put one of those on a normal playground, unless you really wanna burn out.

And yeah you are right with the envoirmental conditions part, sliding on one with the sun on top is just a no.

In dry environments, the plastic ones can have a lot of static electricity built up. You could stick papers to the slide if you really wanted to.

Oh my god, those metallic slides and those plastic slides were a bunch of misery. I still remember not going on the slides in elementary school (it doesn't help that I live in "dry-if-it-isn't-winter" chaparral SoCal).

How come I got the joke quickly?

yossy.jpg

Anybody want some cookies?
Oh, and as for the horoscope, I found it in the Disney Adventure tag on Tumblr, it didn't have the other part and I have no idea what issue it was from besides assuming it was from 2004 due to game choices

Back