Mario pictures

Mcmadness said:

The scene looks really awkward without lip synching or voice acting but still, the animation itself is really enjoyable.

I find it funny that you can hear her hitting a garbage can or something metal after Wario chucks her.

Cf5PiWY.jpg

An Assist Trophy Waluigi kicking Waluigi into the ground.

our only rule is that it has to look ridiculous, though characters we dislike get less flattering logos, like Yoshi's and PAC-MAN's case.

Should have put every logo as non-video game companies, so for example, the EA one should have been something else.

Thank you for reading.

Some of the logos have been used since we first modded. Kirby's, Pikmin's, Wario's (which is based on a fictional company Shin-Ra in Final Fantasy), Star Fox's (I think we gave it the EA logo before realizing how bad the company was) have been this way for years. Some have changed.

Like for instance, Mario series used to be a marijuana leaf. Kid Icarus was just WB. Smash Bros. used to be the old Mario Mushroom with the Link sword.

BTW we made Ice Climbers a Decepticon logo from Transformers.

Also, the Tomodachi Life logo is the recycle/trash logo, Miiverse is just an outline of a turd complete with flies, Pilotwings is the FBI seal, and Wii Sports Resort's logo is the Team Fortress 2 logo. If Rayman were to get in, he'd have the Toyota logo. If Bomberman were to get in, he'd have the Remax logo (the one with the hot air balloon).

BTW R.O.B. doesn't seem to be here? R.O.B.'s logo is Gatorade.

Princess Mario said:
Miiverse is just an outline of a turd complete with flies.

Sounds like you disliked Miiverse the most given how not even Yoshi's logo had something as disgusting as what you described.

Thank you for reading.

Must've missed it. It's Shin-ra from Final Fantas.

winstein said:
Sounds like you disliked Miiverse the most given how not even Yoshi's logo had something as disgusting as what you described.

Thank you for reading.
dunno I think Ride to Hell Retribution's logo is pretty nasty.

Yoshi's logo in Smash Bros. Brawl was either GTA or Counter Strike, so essentially violent military shooter things.

Back