Mario pictures

no hard feelings on winstein, a lot of people don't snip big stuff including quote pyramids, videos, and huge images from quotes, and people often reply by quoting the post right before them

Borp said:
Is this a magazine article or something? Where did you get it?
https://twitter.com/JacobLenstar/status/993230095123824640

the tweet said it's on the back of the Japanese boxart but, I'm skeptical

Princess Mario said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
That's like trading their chances of being in the next Smash Bros.
Oh shit maybe how Daisy has slightly more coins had something to do with the recent turn of events.

Myeah, she's gotta be more wealthy.

Result, Nintendo gets her in Smash. Sure would be a high budget though, but would please the people too.

In the battle of the two hobos, I guess Daisy outbid Waluigi.

Where's Waldo?
u2P8pBtCa0zpsBT3fKY8AmkY_ZZiSW6K.png

Find Waldo Now

I can only dream that they're the ones who stuffed Starlow into the bag and now feel very accomplished.

Mcmadness said:
Looks like a minigame from Wii Party, except with a gazillion more balls. I have good memories of that minigame.

Princess Mario said:
I can only dream that they're the ones who stuffed Starlow into the bag and now feel very accomplished.

Oooh!

Would like to actually see something like that with my own eyes!

The irony about the gif is that in about 10 seconds they'll be at each other's throats again due to how Mario Party works.

But isn't that to be expected? It's Mario Party: The game about making temporary alliances now and burning bridges later.

Well IDK this is ALL bridge burning for this couple

800px-SnowflakeLake-ChainChompSnack.png

ZAONRiO.png

gj7Umg3.jpg

Singingm.gif

the only good thing to have come out of Mario Pinball Land (this is also from Mario vs. Donkey Kong but Mario vs. Donkey Kong isn't as forgettable)

we need OG Mario as an Odyssey costume

MarioScan.jpg

This is in a Nintendo Power that I own and I have been wanting to share it for years but lacked the ability to get a good scan of it.

Fortunately I have finally found it.

Can we please have this for an Odyssey costume, please pretty please!?

"replace Yoshi with a talking green motorcycle"

I'm up for that

YTT-Yoshi_End_Eggling_Screenshot.PNG

Nothing better to end Yoshi Topsy Turvy than to have Yoshi eat the residents, who were turned to apples... APPLES, and shit them back to normal.

Back