post any random Mario thought on your mind

I gotta say that, Swiftie, congrats on getting something sent to you by Rosalina's voice actor herself!

That reminds me, a few weeks ago when I followed Kenny James (voice of Bowser) on Twitter he followed me back.

That's really cool that some of the voice talents in the Mario series acknowledge fans. Congrats :D

OMG you're so lucky to have Rosalina's VA sign something for you!!!!

If you jump on a goomba and no one is around to see it, does it still squish?

Baby Luigi said:
OMG you're so lucky to have Rosalina's VA sign something for you!!!!

I died , went back to life , then died again , then here i am.

I can't tell what's real and what's not anymore.

But yeah , other than that it's pretty amazing, i have it on the right quality so it could be printed.

So excited really.

Now if only I could get Kenny James to sign my Bowser amiibo.

My friend, the lucky *bleep*, got his case for a video game signed by the Charles Martinet. In an event, he even got to ask Charles Martinet to re-enact the "Luk-ee Imma yo papa" and saw it live.

Something has been on my mind for quite a while. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Bonetail is the strongest boss in the game, and yet it only gives you 1 Star Point if you defeat it? How lame of a reward is that?!

Sure, you do get the Return Postage badge, but I would think that after a brutal battle, Bonetail would give you at least 100 Star Points.

MnSG said:
Something has been on my mind for quite a while. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Bonetail is the strongest boss in the game, and yet it only gives you 1 Star Point if you defeat it? How lame of a reward is that?!

Sure, you do get the Return Postage badge, but I would think that after a brutal battle, Bonetail would give you at least 100 Star Points.
Why do you need the star points? You've already beaten the strongest boss in the game.

Time Turner said:
Why do you need the star points? You've already beaten the strongest boss in the game.

Mostly to get you closer to the highest possible level in the game. And based on what I've read, it's also possible to face Bonetail before the Shadow Queen.

Anyway, I can understand not getting Star Points if there is no post-story after defeating the final boss (which is the case in Paper Mario), but if there is a post-story, then the final boss should still reward you with a large amount of Star Points.

It's a bit like defeating the final boss of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: you don't get any EXP whatsoever.

MnSG said:
Mostly to get you closer to the highest possible level in the game. And based on what I've read, it's also possible to face Bonetail before the Shadow Queen.

You can face Bonetail before you even get to Hooktail.

Wh... why is luigi smaller than a cheep cheep, or even the SPARKLES and FLOWERS in the mario party 9 box art?!

He could have easily swapped places with wario

Who?

I dunno some Louis guy.

It's a bit like defeating the final boss of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: you don't get any EXP whatsoever.
This at least makes sense. There's nothing after that boss (except something so easy that it doesn't matter).

Still, it would have made grinding for EXP so much easier and then making the final boss a joke.

There is a button above the smileys that has a nuclear like symbol. Press it, you get the template for spoiler text. If you are using mobile view though, you can type this form [ spoiler ][/spoiler] without the spaces and put your text between them, [ spoiler ]like this[/spoiler] (also without spaces).

Thanks. But yeah, Baby Luigi:
How would that have any bearing on anything? If you use the warpulator, your level resets to how it was pre-fight.

Still, they could make it so it doesn't affect items you get or EXP you receive.

I fail to see the point of earning EXP in the last fights when Partners in Time has a nonexistent post-game.

So you can go back and see how quickly they die.

But I agree, the Mario RPG's post-games has always been ridiculously scant.

most rpgs in general don't concern themselves much with post game.

I think I mistook them with sidequests.

One of the only RPGs I know that has pretty good post-game stuff are the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. In fact, I want to get to post-game as soon as possible.

Rocket League for Switch will get these friggin awesome Mario and Luigi cars

Mario_Luigi_NSR_With_Logos.jpg

WANT.

Back