What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

i see your sig is from lord of the rings

allow me to post a similarly funny image

fredsulli+rolled+image+_76a5ce21a9abd6a0ac6e886d76c46ebd.jpg

I only saw 20 minutes of The Purge: Anarchy today all thanks to a black out in the movie theaters. Thank goodness my ticket is still valid for tomorrow.

I saw the original Planet of the Apes with Charlton Heston to be prepared for the new one (No I'm not gonna watch it on my phone). And it was pretty dang good.

Uhhh I typed damn not dang

Dr. Javelin said:
i see your sig is from lord of the rings

allow me to post a similarly funny image

fredsulli+rolled+image+_76a5ce21a9abd6a0ac6e886d76c46ebd.jpg
LOL That's hilarious!

Saw The Purge 2: Anarchy I'm slightly disappointed how predictable this movie turned out to be.

haven't watched it yet, but i got the lego movie on dvd

will soon be watching that, will post thoughts later

also i'm still crying, is this normal? :'(

No-Face said:
aw man you didn't live blog it :(

and yeah wallace basically steals every scene he's in
I was going to live blog it. But I switched to Chrome, which is the only browser I have that won't refresh when I switch tabs, and it would not work, so I gave up on it. I am so disappointed too.

Sergeant Sillies said:
I only saw 20 minutes of The Purge: Anarchy today all thanks to a black out in the movie theaters. Thank goodness my ticket is still valid for tomorrow.
Sergeant Sillies said:
Saw The Purge 2: Anarchy I'm slightly disappointed how predictable this movie turned out to be.
You had a chance to escape this movie and you blew it.

DragonFreak said:
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

This movie was so good. Like it was different and weird, but that is what made it sooooo good. I would definitely watch again sometime.

Also, Wallace is the best character.
I love that movie. My bro and I own the DVD and we watch it all the time - I even bought him the soundtrack last X-mas, having found it by chance at the very CD store that Scott and Knives were in.

The graphic novel's really great too. Wallace's comeback to Crash and the Boys was even funnier in the book:

Sweet, a song for me!

Labyrinth

Straaaange movie, but also entertaining, and with some really neat set designs and special effects. And considering that Jim Henson directed, Terry Jones wrote the original draft, and David Bowie stars as the main antagonist and did the music, weird but silly and fun is exactly what you'd expect.

Yeah, I love the movie and graphic novels. I have the limited edition DVD and Blu-Ray edition of that movie and I never get tired of watching it. The graphic novels are also great because they have so much more time for character development, but the movie is a fantastic adaption of it.

today I saw both Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Lego Movie

Both fantastic movies, would recommend. They're both heading into my list of top ten movies.

their respective twists are fantastic

Back