Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Bz__KNyIIAE38yZ.png

Sorry, forgot the words.

It was posted on Twitter (I think Nintendo of Europe's) and it's called the "Master Cycle".

If it's an inside drift bike, I'm sold. It looks like it is too.

[quote author=Eiji Aonuma]
The other day, I gave you all a sneak peek of Epona, which is a weapon included in a DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors. Today, I would like to introduce another one of Link’s “rides” which will be included in the Mario Kart 8 The Legend of Zelda DLC Pack along with Link…the Master Cycle.

As you can see in this picture, the Master Cycle is designed after a horse, so it’s literally a horse of steel. (The Hylian Shield even looks like the cowling too.)

You can use many different types of bikes in Mario Kart 8, but this Master Cycle has a design that characters ride leaning forward, allowing you to make sharp turns on the course.

Also, this bike is designed a little bigger compared to other bikes, so you'll definitely leave an impression on the track when you race with it.

The development team showed me how the Master Cycle races on the track, and I was overwhelmed by how great it looked. (It looked so cool that I also want it to appear in games I work on.)

I hope you'll look forward to seeing Link take a leap outside of the world of Hyrule and making his karting debut!
[/quote]

Maki Nishikino said:
Nice. Do we know if it's an inside-drifting bike? I might use it if it is.
According to Eiji Aonuma, he said that "this Master Cycle has a design that characters ride leaning forward, allowing you to make sharp turns on the course". So it's an inside-drifting bike.

Also this bike is going to be a bit bigger than the Jet Bike and The Duke.

MaMeSoPa said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Nice. Do we know if it's an inside-drifting bike? I might use it if it is.
According to Eiji Aonuma, he said that "this Master Cycle has a design that characters ride leaning forward, allowing you to make sharp turns on the course". So it's an inside-drifting bike.

Also this bike is going to be a bit bigger than the Jet Bike and The Duke.

If that's the case, then expect it to have the same stats as the Sport Bike.

lol the dlc page on actual mario kart 8 says november
don't forget i'm from 'murica
technically a small city in ontario canada but still

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Cirdec said:
He was kidding. You realize 30th February doesn't exist? :P

What?

My birthday is on that day!

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE! T____T
does that mean your nonexsitent

On topic: seeing as the new bike is inside drift, i wont be very good with it seeing i best with outside drifters.

Back