Re: Mario Kart 8

I'd want to use Baby Luigi on a Mastercycle

No the DLC ain't out yet

It's hilarious that I don't remember these characters being gone

It's like I don't care about them

I read somewhere about a rumor of Rosalina's Ice World being one of the retro tracks for the Yoshi Egg Cup. I can't find the link anymore, though. I hope it's false; that track is awfully boring.

Anser said:
I read somewhere about a rumor of Rosalina's Ice World being one of the retro tracks for the Yoshi Egg Cup. I can't find the link anymore, though. I hope it's false; that track is awfully boring.
I enjoyed that track.

I found that track boring, please don't make it return.
Wario Stadium would be better, as it's the last N64 track not retro'ed yet.

I loved that track, personally.

And even if you didn't like it, they could spruce it up to the point you may like it if they remake it.

Lucina said:
Anser said:
I enjoyed that track.

me too, it along with the wuhu tracks was one of my fav nitro courses from 7

Cirdec said:
I found that track boring, please don't make it return.
Wario Stadium would be better, as it's the last N64 track not retro'ed yet.

To be fair, there really doesn't need to be any N64 tracks in the DLC packs, since there's already four N64 tracks to begin with.

Robin said:
I loved that track, personally.

And even if you didn't like it, they could spruce it up to the point you may like it if they remake it.

If they do bring it back, I do hope they give a huge sprucing. It felt bland IMO, I didn't enjoy driving on light blue; the level. Maybe they could add some neat lighting and details like Sherbet Land, they turned it from one of my least favorites to one of my favorites with the makeover they gave it.

Anser said:

Please bring that track back I really liked it

Imagine the music being performed by the orchestra....

Anser said:
I loved that track, I hope it returns!

HD graphics, antigravity, with an orchestra...
omg omg i need

Back