Mario & Luigi: Brothership

I do admit that as often as rumors are not true, they're also true a lot too. But there's no telling if that information about the developer is accurate at this point so early on. Like, I mean even the tweeter themselves isn't sure.

Yeah; In the Mario & Luigi Games;

in the Other Mario RPGs;

Bowser is the Main Antagonist in:

1. Paper Mario 64

2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star

3. Paper Mario: Color Splash

And that's why I Don't care for those as much as the Spin-off Mario games that DON'T have Bowser as the Primary Antagonist;

Games like:

I. Super Mario RPG

II. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

III. Super Paper Mario

IV. Paper Mario: The Origami King

V. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

VI. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

VII. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

VIII. Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

Even so; It's still Bowser; controlled against his will or not; Bowser as the main antagonist is STILL Bowser as the main antagonist; It still ****ing counts; and HE'S The Reason that everything bad happened in the game; Because HE'S The One who created the Black Ink!!

Honestly. . . I Wish We'd FINALLY get a Mario & Luigi game where you ALSO play as Wario & Waluigi!!
Did you know Miyamoto is holding the devs at gunpoint forcing them to make Bowser the final boss

@MartinetIsBestMario, PLEASE stop raging about whether or not Bowser should be a villain in the spinoffs. I'm not a fan of seeing it filling the pages ABOUT THE REVIVAL OF THE BEST MARIO RPG SERIES THAT HISTORY HAS SEEN! AlphaDream is smiling down at us from Heaven, and you are belitting what can and will happen. I ENJOY Bowser being the villain, no matter the game, because it's usually interesting, like M+RKB, for instance. No one expected a
Megabug-corrupted Bowser dragon
to appear. Also, what did Kevin Afgahni and Chris Pratt do to you?

Last edited:
Not 100% sure if this is true or not, but I've heard this rumour that Brothership is being developed by ILCA, who developed the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes.

Honestly, if that ends up being true I'll probably lose all hope in this game being good. Judging by what they did with pokemon brilliant diamond & shining pearl ILCA should never be trusted with a preexisting franchise of games again

Honestly, if that ends up being true I'll probably lose all hope in this game being good. Judging by what they did with pokemon brilliant diamond & shining pearl ILCA should never be trusted with a preexisting franchise of games again
That may or may not be true that it'll turn out bad if that is the case-I just found out at least some of the former staff of AlphaDream is helping to develop the game, so we may be ok. Like, don't panic. It'll probably be fine.

Nah, if Bowser in Sticker Star or Dream Team counts I think this one does too
To be fair final Bowser in SS and DT are both still himself just powered up by the mcguffin, whereas BIS' dark bowser is just a clone of Bowser and not actually him

Back