Amusing Awards Artifact Adventure - Closing Ceremony (Game Finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Blooper Arrow where/when he last saw The Draqen. Is there any way we can lure him out?

Charmy: Um, who is this General Stellon guy anyways? And what exactly does your Power Star do to defend against him if it has power?

Commander Nebula
"He's the leader of that band of cursed Lumas. Real scourge of the galaxy type. Not a nice guy. We'll be dealing with him soon enough if we can get things back online.

The Power Star is what powers the whole shebang. In this state, you can kiss going offworld goodbye."

View attachment 46103
Kay

View attachment 46104
Kay
I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen and talk to the juggler while I wash off my face.
You are very surprised to be juggled by the juggler. He starts a conversation after putting you back down.

PurpleMcPurplepantsTheTwelfth.png

Purple McPurplepants the Twelfth
"Hello! It's me, Purple McPurplepants the Twelfth! How's it going?

Everyone else is moping around because they don't have snacks. I offered my jelly sandwiches but none of them want one. I can share one with you if you want."

He starts juggling the sandwiches as a showcase of sorts.

Ask Blooper Arrow where/when he last saw The Draqen. Is there any way we can lure him out?

Blooper Arrow
"I haven't seen him in a while, but he's got to be somewhere in this park. He's a real thrillseeker."

Commander Nebula
"He's the leader of that band of cursed Lumas. Real scourge of the galaxy type. Not a nice guy. We'll be dealing with him soon enough if we can get things back online.

The Power Star is what powers the whole shebang. In this state, you can kiss going offworld goodbye."
Charmy: I'll try my best to get everything back in order, Nebula. I'm going to try and find a reliable power source, since I can't really pick up anything right now. Let's check around and see what we can use to get the Star working again, shall we?

I've gotta fly for a while, but real quickly, let's see what happened to health inspector back at the fear factory

"Have you tried picking a beef with someone else?

Anyway. Let me talk to the unicyclist."

Unicyclops
"Something old and musty would be good. It's an acquired taste."

Charmy: I'll try my best to get everything back in order, Nebula. I'm going to try and find a reliable power source, since I can't really pick up anything right now. Let's check around and see what we can use to get the Star working again, shall we?
There's nothing in the Star Blasters queue that looks like it'll be helpful for purifying the Power Star.

Img-adventures-captain-toad.png

Captain Toad: Now that the Waluigi Time animatronic is returned, let's check out the Band Stage to see if anything's changed!
The whole band is here!

Waluigi Time Animatronic
"Anyway, here's Wonderwah."

I've gotta fly for a while, but real quickly, let's see what happened to health inspector back at the fear factory

Vincent Overpriced
"Ah yes, he ran off after being revived and I had to chase him down to offer some bribe m- I mean, scare him into submission. Yes.

I believe he said something about the Wasino."

There's nothing in the Star Blasters queue that looks like it'll be helpful for purifying the Power Star.
Check around the rest of the park for a power source, starting with the Band Stage.

Check around the rest of the park for a power source, starting with the Band Stage.
Nothing here appears to be suitable to power a starship. Even if you could, Spanner wouldn't like you taking stuff from here...

"I was all set to revive the health inspector, and someone stole my thunder. I need to go back and fix that later.

For now, though, see if he's there at the Wasino."

Health Inspector
"Yes, hello. Isn't this place fantastic? I can turn this sack of money into an even bigger sack of money!

If you see him, don't tell my boss you saw me here!"

How about the Hall of Reflectionators, the Fear Factory or the Recycling Center? I don't believe the Fortune Teller, Wheeluigi Time, Splash Carton, the Funko Pop shop, the Spinning Bowls, or the Chuckster have any available power sources...

How about the Hall of Reflectionators, the Fear Factory or the Recycling Center? I don't believe the Fortune Teller, Wheeluigi Time, Splash Carton, the Funko Pop shop, the Spinning Bowls, or the Chuckster have any available power sources...

Hectinator the Reflectinator
"REFLECTINATOR IS NOT FOR POWER. REFLECTINATOR IS FOR REFLECTINATE."

The Fear Factory only has antiquated factory machinery and probably won't work well in a starship.

Blue Bin
"Um... We kind of need everything to keep this running. I don't think I wanna see a trash debt."

Hectinator the Reflectinator
"REFLECTINATOR IS NOT FOR POWER. REFLECTINATOR IS FOR REFLECTINATE."

The Fear Factory only has antiquated factory machinery and probably won't work well in a starship.

Blue Bin
"Um... We kind of need everything to keep this running. I don't think I wanna see a trash debt."
Charmy: Well, I don't suppose the Bumper Cars, or Dome have any power sources. What about the Circus or the Game Corner?

Charmy: Well, I don't suppose the Bumper Cars, or Dome have any power sources. What about the Circus or the Game Corner?
You don't find anything suitable at the Big Top Hat or the Fun Center. You might be better off trying to repair the existing power source.

I meant the Wasino...can I check there?

Last edited:
Can I look around the park for tools I might need to repair the Power Source?

Can I look around the park for tools I might need to repair the Power Source?
Searching the entire map for items is considered sweeping and not a valid submission.

Ask Mr. Beefy Man if he's related to a Beefy Sailor

Mr. Beefy Man
"I don't think so. Not many family reunions for Mr. Beefy Man."

Charmy: Ok...let's start searching for tools at the Recyling Center. Talking with Spanner last time lead nowhere, so I don't think the Band Stage would have anything...

Charmy: Ok...let's start searching for tools at the Recyling Center. Talking with Spanner last time lead nowhere, so I don't think the Band Stage would have anything...
It's mostly just garbage and recycling machine in here.

Blue Bin
"Um, I don't know if you'll find any tools that can purify a Power Star anywhere around here. You might need to get some special help with that."

Charmy: Do you think the Fear Factory would have any tools? I don't think I should look around those other new locations just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back