What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Snowpiercer

It was a good movie, but the ending wasn't very good, in my opinion.

White House Down

That's the first time I've seen Air Force One get shot out of the sky.

The Flashpoint Paradox

Well that unnecessarily brutal. I mean seriously, it had hanging, decapitation, severed limbs, a bullet to the brain, impailment, an anorexic Superman, and a kid getting murdered by a blood lusted Wonder Woman. Not to mention that terrifying flashback scene with Martha Wayne.

Jesus Christ DC.

The LEGO Movie - Pretty nifty movie.

Until the climax got wrecked by the twist with Finn and his dad. It was surprising and amusing and interesting at first, but then, to me, it undermined the entire story up until that point: I card about Emmet & Co., not these two random people and their shmultzy family drama.

GalacticPetey said:
The Flashpoint Paradox

Well that unnecessarily brutal. I mean seriously, it had hanging, decapitation, severed limbs, a bullet to the brain, impailment, an anorexic Superman, and a kid getting murdered by a blood lusted Wonder Woman. Not to mention that terrifying flashback scene with Martha Wayne.

Jesus Christ DC.

I must see that.

Mariofan169 said:
supermariofan said:
I'm in the middle of Fault in our Stars
In the middle? Are you pirating it?
yeah, he pirates all of his movies
Walkazo said:
The LEGO Movie - Pretty nifty movie.

Until the climax got wrecked by the twist with Finn and his dad. It was surprising and amusing and interesting at first, but then, to me, it undermined the entire story up until that point: I card about Emmet & Co., not these two random people and their shmultzy family drama.
Well, that was supposed to be an extension of the rest of the movie. Especially since The Man Upstairs was basically Lord Business, and the protagonists were supposed to be the creations of the imagination of Finn. The whole point was that Emmet & Co's battle was the same as the fight between Finn and his father.

Geez, you'd think one of the boards' biggest movie fans would actually show support to the people who made the movies.

If he did buy them, 99.9% of the profit would probably go to Hollywood's massively overinflated budget for Die Hard 73.

Saving up for Die Hard 74.

Back