What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Reign of Fire

Monster Squad

Gaurdians of the Galaxy

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2014)

Canetoad
it was hilarious (at times in a very disturbing way) its on Netflix, highly recommend it for some sick laughs

I saw Frozen for the first time...

I'm pretty sure that bike stunt near the beginning of the movie was more dangerous than anything the girls have ever done with magic.

Watched Divergent again

They left out my favourite line :(
In Tobias' fear landscape when they're in the metal box Tris is supposed to say
"Most guys would enjoy being stuck in a box with a girl"
Or summat like that

Saw Jersey Boys.

Liked it more than I expected. I mean, I adore Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, so I was going to like the music regardless, but I didn't expect the story to be so mob-ish. Pleasantly surprised. : >

I watched Rifftrax Live: Godzilla '98

I'm not a kaiju or a Godzilla fans by any means and I still HATED that movie's guts. Rifftrax was hilarious like always though.

TBH it was my favorite design for Godzilla, even if the movie itself was horrible
*but thats probably the Jurassic Park fangirl in me making me like it*

I saw The English Patient a few days ago, and also Good Will Hunting a few days before that. Both really good films.

No-Face said:
Boyhood. Absolutely wonderful. Possibly the greatest movie ever made.
I knew you would love it! To me it's the best film of the year, yes I love it more than Days of Future Past, Neighbors, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy while they're still great movies, I don't even think Interstellar will top it this year, though I'm still excited

Back